join this rebellion to understand what we think yoga is, and what it actually is.
In OCTOBER 2018, join Jennifer Ferris-Glick and Kristie Lindbloom for a comprehensive and balanced exploration between physical intellectual and spiritual aspects of Yoga, and living a Yogic life. This training honors the traditional aspects of Yoga and encourages you to be open to confront everything that you've ever known and be ready for change.
READ + DISCUSS
- Explore original texts such as the Bhavagad Gita and Patanjali's Yoga Sutras.
- Inquire into texts that support the embodiment of our experiences, and the philosophy behind Yoga.
- Dissect sanskrit terms and varying translations.
- Dive into and understand anatomy - physical, spiritual, and energetic.
- Find alignment with the physical body as an opportunity to align with our Universal selves.
- Learn Ayurveda, Yoga's sister science.
- Explore pranayama, mudras, mantras, and meditation.
LEARN + IMPLEMENT
- Yoga sequencing techniques.
- The business of Yoga.
- Keep a written journal of meditation, mudra, and asana practices.
- Attend classes outside of ILLUME PITTSBURGH and journal about your experience.
- Self-evaluation of teaching experiences.
- *ADD-ON OPTION: For Level 1 + 2 of Reiki certification.
- Connect deeper with yourself and others as you explore what it means to find YOUR Yoga.
You must attend to the entire training, complete required reading, complete homework assignments, comprehensive exam, and turn in writing requirements. Students must complete all assignments within one year to receive certification. No refunds are given.
Tuition: $4700 + cost of books
Early Commitment: $4200 (Paid by July 1)
Deposit: $500 due at upon acceptance into program.
*ADD-ON OPTION: Reiki certification is an additional $250.
- Full Payment
- $500 Deposit + Remainder of Tuition
- Payment Plan (to be completed by October 1)
- $500 Deposit + $500 per month until Balance is paid + $100 in administrative fees
Fill out the application below.